Gibson Brands Forums

Milod

fortyearspickn

Ah that is horrible news. I knew Milo well and communicated with him many a time over the years, he was always kind and immensely knowledgeable. An Epi fan as much as a Gibson fan, he appreciated anything that constituted a decent instrument. A sad day to top off an utterly shitty week.

Very sad to hear, I always wanted to get a hold of him and do a little picking together as he only lived about 49 miles from me in Belle Fourche, S.D.

Oh, no, only 49 miles! I have done similar things, myself. We just never do anticipate death. I know I have yet, at age 64, learned the lesson, even with good intent such as you had.

I don't recall him at this time, as I only have been on this forum all along but it makes me sad to hear about it, sounds like an interesting fellow.

I had not thought of Milod in a long time, but as soon as I saw the heading, I instantly realized we'd been missing him & had a feeling this news was coming.

A wonderful contributor with great knowledge, civility, and kindness.

Thank you Milod.

I remember once talking color-theory with Milod here, , , on this Board of sounds. Wonder if we got there via bursts.

That was the kind of guy he was.

Brainy, soulful, open - and with a lot of experience and love for music.

R.I.P.

I remember him well.He had a very pleasant demeanor.Was always courteous and thoughtful in his contributions in the acoustic forum.I recall he wasn't so much caught up in straight acoustic tone as many.But more interested in getting good amplified acoustic sound for a gigging musician.Very nice guy.

Archived