Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

acoustic rock drum samples

#1 User is offline   Roach 

• Advanced Member
  • Group: All Access

Posted 31 March 2018 - 12:42 PM

Where is the best place to download free acoustic rock drum samples where I do not have to sift through 1000's of sounds that are not.
I am specifically looking for anything close to a DW set, (maple, deep, powerful) with sabian cymbals or zildjian. and a snare that dont sound like it should be named after a pig.
I just used to import the sound to guitar tracks pro 3.0 and place them where i want them and make some real drummer sounding work, destroyed master boot record on that hard drive. Posted Image
Posted Image
2018 Gibson Explorer
2015 Les Paul Studio (MM)
2000 Les Paul Special w/hums

Yamaha FS-311 7/8ths scale Acoustic
Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401 12" CG 40w
Line 6 Spyder IV 15
Danelectro HT50 in Nifty Fifty cab
Focusrite Scarlett Solo PC USB interface
SM-57 Mic

#2 User is offline   rct 

• Advanced Member
  • LocationSouthern New Jersey

Posted 05 April 2018 - 06:50 AM

I use a BOSS Doctor Rhythm 880, DR-880. I write/program an entire song, use whatever set I want or create, left and right out direct to 24 track. I only used "tracks" for a short time, couldn't deal with hardware and software issues constantly. The Machine does what I want. Might be worth a try if you want to write and record by yourself.

Good luck with it. Recording and relying on yourself is a lot of fun.

rct

#3 User is offline   Roach 

• Advanced Member

Posted 07 April 2018 - 05:03 PM

View Postrct, on 05 April 2018 - 06:50 AM, said:

I use a BOSS Doctor Rhythm 880, DR-880. I write/program an entire song, use whatever set I want or create, left and right out direct to 24 track. I only used "tracks" for a short time, couldn't deal with hardware and software issues constantly. The Machine does what I want. Might be worth a try if you want to write and record by yourself.

Good luck with it. Recording and relying on yourself is a lot of fun.

rct

Thanks dr880 not for me, its way too limited and i have heard those drum sounds. Glad you commented though for sure thanks. With my daw , i can put in any sound at any beat up to 32nd triplets, (maybe 64ths), customizing every drum fill the way i would play it, (if i was Neil himself), with unlimited measures. Can program an infinite drum solo if i wanted to take the time to do it. There really are no limits. I usually don't finalize any drum parts until after the song is structured, but I do want sounds like a real acoustic (maple) drumset.

Posted Image
2018 Gibson Explorer
2015 Les Paul Studio (MM)
2000 Les Paul Special w/hums

Yamaha FS-311 7/8ths scale Acoustic
Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401 12" CG 40w
Line 6 Spyder IV 15
Danelectro HT50 in Nifty Fifty cab
Focusrite Scarlett Solo PC USB interface
SM-57 Mic

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1