Gibson Brands Forums

Email from Epiphone Re: 1966 Century on Sale?

RevDavidLee

I've been looking online for prices and at Musicians Friend it's $599, at Sweetwater it's $649, at Sam Ash it's $649 - did anyone else get this email (I subscribe to Epiphone email notifications & special announcements) and did you find any online retailer that's selling these for $499?

It says this sale is only good for today, April 2nd. I would love to order one but so far haven't found one for that one day only sales price. I thought about emailing epiphone but they never respond the same day, nor does Gibson or anyone else I can think of for that matter. Not blaming them because they probably get thousands of inquiries everyday.

Anybody?

I've been looking online for prices and at Musicians Friend it's $599, at Sweetwater it's $649, at Sam Ash it's $649 - did anyone else get this email (I subscribe to Epiphone email notifications & special announcements) and did you find any online retailer that's selling these for $499?

It says this sale is only good for today, April 2nd. I would love to order one but so far haven't found one for that one day only sales price. I thought about emailing epiphone but they never respond the same day, nor does Gibson or anyone else I can think of for that matter. Not blaming them because they probably get thousands of inquiries everyday.

Anybody?

Yes I got the email, $100 off. But I'm in the UK!!!!! :( :(

i have the James Bay Century . I got it for 799.00 when it first came out . I love the guitar great sounding and playing . The reason i got the James bay was it came with a shine Gibson pickups and Case . At that time is was 150 dollars more .

Archived