Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson's lasting legacy!

Krystnam

Hello everyone, I am a graphic designer based out of New York area.

Gibson has been in the news for a while now some of which question its status as the industry leader.

In response to it all my creative outpour led me to put together the attached image photo link. It portrays a sacred ground known only to iconic artists which is also the resting place for their retired guitars. I'm sure few of those might have belonged to Clapton J

As deserted and melancholic this place might appear Gibson rules this realm and as the leader and the icon in music industry it is the only force that can "BringBack the Fire" and energy needed so that great artists can draw from it as they have done for more than a century.

Go Gibson! :)

Link to Image https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

Gibson has been in the news for a while now some of which question its status as the industry leader.

In response to it all my creative outpour led me to put together the attached image photo link. It portrays a sacred ground known only to iconic artists which is also the resting place for their retired guitars. I'm sure few of those might have belonged to Clapton J

As deserted and melancholic this place might appear Gibson rules this realm and as the leader and the icon in music industry it is the only force that can "BringBack the Fire" and energy needed so that great artists can draw from it as they have done for more than a century.

Great image, Krystnam and welcome to the Forums. You are a very talented designer and I like your theme.

Guest Farnsbarns

The pic is on Google drive and not public which means people have to give an email address to view it. I'd like to see it. Could you put host it somewhere else?

• 1 month later...

I am a retired Graphic Designer and Professor of Graphic Arts. It is a pretty good gig isn't it. In 30 years, I never wanted to stay home from work.

although the graphics are done nicely the content suggest that Gibson is dead and buried

Gibson is in restructuring and plans to continue making guitars.... not asset solvency

I see why it could be perceived that way, however, the quote in the background reads "Bring back the Fire" (as a source of energy) meaning that in any surroundings Gibson rules and others follow :)

In other words Gibson cannot be buried!

pk

Archived