Gibson Brands Forums

New Farida models are gone

rbpicker

Elderly had a group of Farida slope shoulder dreads listed on their website...laminate, solid, rosewood, maple, mahogany, etc. they were scheduled for a May 1 delivery.

All of a sudden, they’re missing from the “coming soon” page, and they’re not mentioned on the Farida page either.

Just wondering what happened. I was interested in the Sitka over maple model. Maybe production problems?

Rb

Dave’s right, fortyyears, they had a whole new line coming in and now they’re gone. They’ve been selling the current models for a couple of years. I should have been more clear in my original post.

Roger

Dave’s right, fortyyears, they had a whole new line coming in and now they’re gone. They’ve been selling the current models for a couple of years. I should have been more clear in my original post.

Roger

Emailed them. Got this reply:

Hi David,

Thanks for your interest! I'll see what I can do to get our page to display these correctly. Sorry for the trouble. In the meantime, you can see them here.

https://www.elderly.com/catalog/product/view/_ignore_category/1/id/143828/s/farida-old-town-series-ot-63-vbs-acoustic-guitar/

I hope this helps!

Thank you,

Jeffrey Renton

Elderly Instruments

1100 North Washington Avenue

Lansing, MI 48906

888-473-5810

Emailed them. Got this reply:

Hi David,

Thanks for your interest! I'll see what I can do to get our page to display these correctly. Sorry for the trouble. In the meantime, you can see them here.

https://www.elderly....coustic-guitar/

I hope this helps!

Thank you,

Jeffrey Renton

Elderly Instruments

1100 North Washington Avenue

Lansing, MI 48906

888-473-5810

Nope msp_confused.gif

I wrote back and asked if they had an ETA for the Farida slopes. The reply:

Hi David,

We don't have an exact date right now but last we heard we were told to expect them in around the end of May. Keep an eye on that page I sent over for any updates.

Feel free to let us know if you have any more questions!

Thanks again,

Jeffrey Renton

Archived