Gibson Brands Forums: gibson X-plorer pro - Gibson Brands Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

gibson X-plorer pro

#1 User is offline   Nath07 

• Group: All Access

Posted 16 April 2018 - 12:43 PM

hi guys i am pleased to have joined the Gibson family and am in firm agreement that they kick ***. my name is Nathan from the UK, i purchased a few years ago a gibson X-plorer pro in trans black, i purchased it brand fine new and used it for many years but sadly now it sits in a case under the bed, Ive no idea wether its my geographical location or some crazy mystical happening but I've never seen one anywhere else for sale or otherwise, ( granted I've not sat and stared at ebay like a dog waiting for a beloved master to arrive home ), due to the elusive nature of them I cannot find any information anywhere as to the value of such a beast. I've a burning desire for a Les Paul standard and am hoping the sale of the X-plorer may contribute towards a proportion of the cost.

Sooooooooo In brief, what I'm asking for is help with any information on the second hand and well used value of it, OR is it a rare model and should keep it under the bed as an heirloom for the kids / the midlife crisis when i take to the stage to reform the old metal band.

any help would be greatly appreciated
the kindest regards
Nathan Peach

#2 User is offline   kidblast 

• Advanced Member
  • LocationCentral Mass (U.S.A.)

Posted 18 April 2018 - 10:53 AM

Hi Nathan

Welcome to the forum, mostly a happy place!

I can't help answer the question you've posed, but just to mention, you will get a lot more visibility to this matter if posted here: http://forum.gibson..../83-gibson-usa/

Good luck!
/Ray

#3 User is offline   Nath07 

Posted 18 April 2018 - 01:08 PM

Thanks so much, Iíll give it a blast
Nathan

kidblast, on 18 April 2018 - 10:53 AM, said:

Hi Nathan

Welcome to the forum, mostly a happy place!

I can't help answer the question you've posed, but just to mention, you will get a lot more visibility to this matter if posted here: http://forum.gibson..../83-gibson-usa/

Good luck!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users