Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hi there!

#1 User is offline   belladaisy2018 

• Group: All Access

Posted 18 April 2018 - 08:14 PM

Hello Guys

Im a new guy on the Block I just started learning to play guitar after plating bass for 32 yrs
I have always wanted to learn to play guitar but never sat down to learn it. my brother in law
gave me a Fender strat but I like the feel of a Les Paul so im getting one tmwo.I play Heavy Metal
and classic rock or should I say learning lol.Thank you all for letting me in on the site ect

#2 User is offline   kidblast 

• Advanced Member
  • LocationCentral Mass (U.S.A.)

Posted 19 April 2018 - 01:07 PM

we always welcome our brothers from the bottom end society to our ranks. After-all, where would rock and roll be with out guys like you holdin the line!

contrats on the migration to the 6 string, and on the new fam member. Les Pauls (IMHO) are just about the best things with strings around... Fenders are great, I love me a few strats, but Les Pauls are THE BOMB!

let us know how the purchase goes..

rock on!
/Ray

#3 User is offline   tx-ogre 

• Pup Tentacle
  • LocationIn My Excentrifugal Forz

Posted 20 April 2018 - 07:46 PM

Welcome aboard belladaisy2018. Enjoy your stay.

I started my musical journey on guitar in 2003. My first two guitars were Les Pauls (a Faded Special with humbuckers and a LP Classic) both of which I still own. I took up bass a couple of years later. Although I still consider myself to be a guitar player, I have spent much more time playing bass over the past few years. I enjoy playing both.

#4 User is offline   Retired 

• The Ham bone is connected to the ........
  • LocationUSA

Posted 22 April 2018 - 06:36 PM

Welcome aboard and Congrats for learning the 6 string. I've always played the 6 and 12 strings but always had a curiosity for the Bass. Posted Image
Herman

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users