Gibson Brands Forums

Hi From South Lousiana

Jeff Bostic

Hello to everyone, glad to be accepted to this interesting forum :)

Backstory, I was a teen in the 70's and am a product of that era. I like rock, blues, jazz, country, and a little bit of disco. I've been married and divorced since then and blah blah blah, I lost all my musical equipment somewhere in the process. It was many years ago. Lately I've gotten the old bug and re-acquired some gear: an Ephiphone Les Paul Standard in Black, a Bugera V22 Infinium, and a Digitech RP360XP, all 2017 models.

It's all inexpensive stuff, but it suits me just fine. I'm a living room rocker, always have been, and was never meant for anything more. I've got Ableton on my pc and I record when the inspiration strikes.

I'm really here to enjoy the discussions and to put my 2 cents in once in a while :)

Thanks to the guys who made this site possible!

Thanks for the onboard. Yeah, good ol' NO. I was there for about 2 years back in the 80's. I miss the place but not the traffic!

Yeah, I was there from 1988-98 and that commute from Slidell to the CBD was anything but fun. However, our office covered both the states of LA and MS so I could often find reasons to avoid going into NO. I wasn't sad when I transferred out in 1998.

Yeah, I was there from 1988-98 and that commute from Slidell to the CBD was anything but fun. However, our office covered both the states of LA and MS so I could often find reasons to avoid going into NO. I wasn't sad when I transferred out in 1998.

Slidell to NO must have been murder. I was in Kenner and worked at Avondale Shipyards as a welder. The Huey P. Long bridge was my fun :). Guaranteed 2 hours both ways.

Glad to know ya'.

Welcome to the forum Jeff, msp_thumbup.gif Nice to have you here. That Epiphone is a nice ax. I had a Black Standard too and loved it, then my son wanted to trade his Custom Epiphone for my Epiphone as he never played his. He knew I loved his and since he rarely plays? Guess he figures he'll get it back one day?msp_confused.gif Nice to have you aboard.

Archived