Gibson Brands Forums

Got my first ES today

SteveT2

I've been wanting a semi hollow for quite awhile now. So I just got a 339 Studio today. So far it's great. Fit and finish are fantastic. Plays really nicely. The neck does remind me of my Fenders, especially the frets. They're vintage sized. The neck profile isn't like my SG or LP, a little narrower and flatter on the back. It's a keeper. Too bad posting pics here I s such a challenge

I've been wanting a semi hollow for quite awhile now. So I just got a 339 Studio today. So far it's great. Fit and finish are fantastic. Plays really nicely. The neck does remind me of my Fenders, especially the frets. They're vintage sized. The neck profile isn't like my SG or LP, a little narrower and flatter on the back. It's a keeper. Too bad posting pics here I s such a challenge

use imgur.com now

The only pic I saw was some cartoon animals and some message about the the pic was no longer there to view.

Imgur kept sending me suggestions and all kinds of nonsense so I deleted it. Maybe photobucket is still around

You are right.

The countdown to the raffle drawing begins effective 6:03 PM EST 5/4/18.

Number 7, please!!!

Not so fast. Going to try a different hosting service. Imgur kept slamming me

I don't see the Pics just a black box from Imgur website. The Photo thing is too big a pain anymore. Not just here either. It would be nice if we could post from Phone or Computer.

Anyhow, Congrats on your NGD!

hmmm... Still not working

I recently started to use IMGUR. Its been ok for me.

After uploading your pic, click on it so that the code options appear down the left hand side.

next to BBCode (message boards & forums) Click COPY

it will be in the format of : [img ]https://i.imgur.com/jo6H1LA.jpg[/img ]

Archived