Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson Les Paul Standard T

Jon9497

Hello Jon, welcome to this nice place in the web! [thumbup]

What do you mean saying 'just marvel?' Keep her adjusted and tuned, but otherwise just behold her looks and leaving out her tone you could create playing her? Mounting strap locks is very recommended, and then she is ready to rock! [biggrin]

Welcome Jon, msp_thumbup.gif If she's as pretty as you say I'd be playing it. If your afraid of scratches or dings just be very careful picking her up and remember to wipe it down afterwards. I've been doing that to my G.T. Standard 5 years now and theres no signs of it being played. So you can still admire it playing and after. msp_flapper.gif

What do you mean saying 'just marvel?' Keep her adjusted and tuned, but otherwise just behold her looks and leaving out her tone you could create playing her? Mounting strap locks is very recommended, and then she is ready to rock! [biggrin]

Welcome Jon, msp_thumbup.gif If she's as pretty as you say I'd be playing it. If your afraid of scratches or dings just be very careful picking her up and remember to wipe it down afterwards. I've been doing that to my G.T. Standard 5 years now and theres no signs of it being played. So you can still admire it playing and after. msp_flapper.gif

Archived