Gibson Brands Forums

Masterbuilt EF-500RCCE/NS no sound from nanoflex

QfQXYM

the Masterbuilt EF-500RCCE/NS nanoflex pickup is now silent no matter where the slider position is in. amp is plugged into the "strap" jack. the nanomag sounds good though.

i've sent it back to Sweetwater once and they replaced the guitar. the warranty has slipped by.

i thought i saw a thread on here on how to fix this, but can't find it now. wires don't appear loose via a mirror in the sound how though.

anyone know where that thread is, let me know please. tia

the Masterbuilt EF-500RCCE/NS nanoflex pickup is now silent no matter where the slider position is in. amp is plugged into the "strap" jack. the nanomag sounds good though.....

They still having trouble with that esonic2 system? I had the same problem with an old Epi Performer. Like you say, the magnetic pickup sounds great though, and I never bothered to fix the under-saddle nanoflex. My technique for fixing is taking the guitar to the repair shop. msp_rolleyes.gif

They still having trouble with that esonic2 system? I had the same problem with an old Epi Performer. Like you say, the magnetic pickup sounds great though, and I never bothered to fix the under-saddle nanoflex. My technique for fixing is taking the guitar to the repair shop. msp_rolleyes.gif

well, i can do that, take it to a local repair shop. doesn't look like any pups like lr baggs will work with the esonic2 either. repair shop may be too expensive for me, but may have too if i pursue it. i'll keep looking for that thread where what i think remember was a simple fix for some folks. thanks

Archived