Gibson Brands Forums

Hello everobody

Andy56

Hello everybody, I am the "new kid in the block", well no so much kid......61 so far, bedroom player and Gibson fan since......everytime.

I am a bedroom player, and some time I have the chance to play with my old firends and go back to the adolescence years for a while, I have a Traditional Les Paul 2011 and a 335 DOT 2004 and both are my babies.

Hope to have the chance to learn and share experiences in the forum.

Greeting from Argentina, where I was born and living.

Thanks

Andy

Hello everybody, I am the "new kid in the block", well no so much kid......61 so far, bedroom player and Gibson fan since......everytime.

I am a bedroom player, and some time I have the chance to play with my old firends and go back to the adolescence years for a while, I have a Traditional Les Paul 2011 and a 335 DOT 2004 and both are my babies.

Hope to have the chance to learn and share experiences in the forum.

Greeting from Argentina, where I was born and living.

Thanks

Andy

Welcome, hope to see more posts soon.

This forum/community seems okay, I myself was 'the new kid on the block' just last week.

Good to see this community active and new users joining.

Welcome, hope to see more posts soon.

This forum/community seems okay, I myself was 'the new kid on the block' just last week.

Good to see this community active and new users joining.

Thanks LWAG for the reception we will be as active as possible for sure.

Thanks

Andy

Welcome aboard this great place Andy. msp_thumbup.gif You will feel at home here as most of the folks fall in that age group. Think theres only 2 or 3 in their 20's, most fall in the 50's, 60's and 70's.

Excellent so we are oldies one ja, ja, realy music is my time machine, when I play guitar I feel me like a guy in the ten´s.

Welcome aboard Andy. What color is you 2004 335 Dot? I have a 2004 Dot Reissue in Antique Natural.

Hello, my one is natural too (I don´t know if it is Antique, I don´t think so), with golden hardware and '57 pickups, I bought here in Argentina to a friend of mine who bought it in US.

The playabilty and sound is fantastic.

Hello, my one is natural too (I don´t know if it is Antique, I don´t think so), with golden hardware and '57 pickups, I bought here in Argentina to a friend of mine who bought it in US.

The playabilty and sound is fantastic.

Que bueno. Yeah, your is a different model. Mine has a flame maple top, '57 Classic pickups, but nickel hardware. There is a picture of it on my profile page. And you are right. The playability and tone are fantastic.

Que bueno. Yeah, your is a different model. Mine has a flame maple top, '57 Classic pickups, but nickel hardware. There is a picture of it on my profile page. And you are right. The playability and tone are fantastic.

My one, very similar to yours:

07c98fab6c17460065d55596a12eca59o.jpg

BR

Andy

Archived