Gibson Brands Forums

Can you even install a tremolo G-Force Guitar?

ArtwerkOrange

I have been trying to pick out the best term to add to my Gibson CM and whilst watching an install video, I got to thinking (never good) that it might F with the robot tuners. Any help for a new guy? Not a lot of options for wraparound bridge and no stop tail, that I can find... at least without introducing my incompetence with power tools onto my Gibson.

THANKS!!!

He Craig

Auto tuners just tune the strings when you activate them, (Tell them too) so I don't think this would introduce any bad juju for the auto tuners.

I'd make sure the saddles and nut slots are well lubed. This is a BIG deal when adding trems to your main squeeze.

He Craig

Auto tuners just tune the strings when you activate them, (Tell them too) so I don't think this would introduce any bad juju for the auto tuners.

I'd make sure the saddles and nut slots are well lubed. This is a BIG deal when adding trems to your main squeeze.

I appreciate your feedback and knowledge. Would I be pushing my luck if picked your brain for one more question? If not, just delete me. If you really don't mind...

Can any standard humbucker be coil split. What is a good resource for checking this out and, if applicable, getting some level of direction and/or guidance?

THANK YOU!

Archived