Gibson Brands Forums

Les Paul studio faded 2010 serial 10110414

Hello I'm Guido from Italy.

Recently buy this guitar a Les Paul studio faded 2010 serial 10110414 worn Cherry.

I would now its exact specs.

I assume that has

Mahogany body

Carver maple top

Burstbucker pro PU

But a liuther says that has also mahogany top and on Internet i Read that Carver male top was introduced after december 2010 and my guitar seems producer in january 2010 .

Can you help me to to know date of production and exact spec of this guitar ?

Hello I'm Guido from Italy.

Recently buy this guitar a Les Paul studio faded 2010 serial 10110414 worn Cherry.

I would now its exact specs.

I assume that has

Mahogany body

Carver maple top

Burstbucker pro PU

But a liuther says that has also mahogany top and on Internet i Read that Carver male top was introduced after december 2010 and my guitar seems producer in january 2010 .

Can you help me to to know date of production and exact spec of this guitar ?

Your guitar features the classic single sharp cutaway mahogany (or swamp ash) body, carved maple top, raised black pickguard, 22-fret rosewood fingerboard with pearl dot inlay, tune-o-matic bridge/stop tailpiece, three-per-side tuners, chrome hardware, two covered humbucker pickups, four knobs (two v, two tone), and a three-way pickup switch.

The faded finish was available in Blue Stain, Ebony Stain, Worn Brown, or Worn Cherry finish, and manufactured from. 2005-2012.

To that point, your guitar, by that serial number, was made at the Nashville Plant in Tennessee on January 11th, 2010.

Production Number: 114

Nobody that I know of can verify the BurstBucker Pro pickups for your particular model.

I hope this helps.

:unsure:

Thank for answer. Are you sure for body ?

Someone tell me thai maple top ways introduced in december 2010 january 2011 as I wrote in first post.

I haven't found at the moment any official Gibson notice.

Edited by Guido-Italy

Seems you are right

Answer of customer service

Hi Mr Venturini,

This guitar model has maple top.

Best regards,

Marcelo

Customer Service Europe

Gibson Brands, Inc.

Probably we did some guitars with mahogany top, but this is not the case. Hope this helps

In a post in this forum i have read thai guitar before december 2010 hard mahogany top , bur it's non tour in this case for this model.

• 11 months later...