Gibson Brands Forums

Post Yer Daddy, Dad, Fathers Day Songs Here !

Murph

I didn't want to Hi-jack Doug's thread, but got to thinking there might be a lot of songs to honor Fathers Day.

Here's one of my very first original songs, written around 1980, also my very first copyright. All instruments and vocals are me, I was learning how Garageband works. My Dad has been gone well over a decade and I miss him a lot. He loved this song !

It's ok, E.

Snappy little numba there, Murph. And one incredibly clean recording, and I didn't even send it thru the monitors.

And again, from Drath's F. Day thread, I'll send it out again " Happy father's day to you, and to all of the fathers who encouraged (or tolerated) their kids who had interest in doing music. "

I didn't want to Hi-jack Doug's thread, but got to thinking there might be a lot of songs to honor Fathers Day.

Here's one of my very first original songs, written around 1980, also my very first copyright. All instruments and vocals are me, I was learning how Garageband works. My Dad has been gone well over a decade and I miss him a lot. He loved this song !

Nice song, nice recording! You did that on Garageband? My god, I need to take some recording lessons from you. That was really superb!

That’s awesome murph

I’d take lessons too

Archived