Gibson Brands Forums

Paul McCartney Carpool Karaoke

BluesKing777

I've watched it three times over the last couple of days.

Still moves me to tears ever time.

Me, too...this was lovely, and the very best thing on the internet in a good long while.

Somehow I can't see Mick Jagger doing that.

I'm changing my vote from The Stones to The Beatles.

We wouldn't like Mick to be that nice, would we. .

I think its nice that Paul is still willing to go out there with the people sharing the love we all have for his songs, which bring up so many great memories.

Agree, , , though he probably doesn't have a choice.

Too late to change branch - sitcoms or film-roles/film-making take time and skills - and he'd probably go mad sitting at home

watching the wheels go round (to use a Lennon-phrase).

Paul has spent a lot of life-time alone or in narrow social circles and is now out being 'real'.

Who can blame him.

I still follow and dig what he does. In a strange way it is as if we look after each other.

Wish him the best.

Nah, they were good tears. The world needs a bit of cheering up right now, and this helped.

I agree, Nick. After so much awful stuff coming across my feed, seeing that video brought tears to my eyes and was just wonderful. I'm not a big fan of James Cordon but he was humble and cheerful and grateful and marvellous with Paul. And what can you say about Paul McCartney that hasn't already been said? He's 76 for corn's sake! And he's still out there rockin'. He's one of the richest men in the world and he can go into Liverpool pub and have a pint with the locals.

And yes, the power of music. It can instantly drag you back to some warm memories and pull at your heart so unexpectedly.

'Wasn't too inspired to click on a carpool karaoke, but this thread kept getting bumped to the top. So glad I took a look. I want this to be the last thing going into my head tonight. Goosebumps achieved @ t = 23 min. Never thought Hey Jude would do it, but there it is.

Thanks for passing that along, BK7.

Goosebumps achieved @ t = 23 min. Never thought Hey Jude would do it, but there it is.

This first wave-Juder (still have the single) will have to check point 23.

But did you ever check the original where he goes and don't you know that it's just you hey Jude you do. . .

Talking 'bout geese. .

Archived