Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson Explorer Elite 2018 vs Gibson Lzzy Hale Explorer

Razorbz

Don’t trust Sweetwater’s inspections. I bought an RD Artist and it arrived in scratch and dent condition. There is a post on here with pictures of what they sent me.

Well they still would price drop it; my brother shopped a gibson les paul classic and got it around $400 off.

So you mean like this?

the music zoo dot com

That just takes me to a google search page. Do I have to capitalize it?

At 1st I thought you had some sort of personal problem w/me.......now I realize your really just an idiot.

and, BTW, IDGAF if you capitalize it.

At 1st I thought you had some sort of personal problem w/me.......now I realize your really just an idiot.

and, BTW, IDGAF if you capitalize it.

[scared]

www.themusiczoo.com

www.sweetwater.com

That should work...

Well they still would price drop it; my brother shopped a gibson les paul classic and got it around $400 off.

I am just stating that their inspection is fairly worthless in my opinion. It is a marketing ploy and nothing else from my experience. If they will give you the price and you are comfortable with them, do it. I would not buy from them based on my personal experience with my RD and a pair of Egnater amps earlier this year.

• 3 weeks later...

it looks great, in fact, one of the coolest looking explorers i've seen posted in here. but you did it the hard way. there are lots of places online where you can order any shape/color combination you'd ever want, and it's reasonably priced. even still, you got great results

thanks, I did it myself,after the one i ordered had the holes in the wrong places and only because it was faster took a day. then overnight for more paint one more night.... still want to add clear at some point

....... The elite resonates a lot more and sounded better.......

Late coming to the party here, but I'm a firm believer of that myself. A huge consideration for me.

Been long enough, let's see it! No hit and runs allowed.......

• 4 weeks later...

Archived