Gibson Brands Forums

The countdown is on !!

Hi All.... From New Zealand

I'm a new member and proud to be part of the Gibson family :)

Thanks for having me !

I've had my '74 SG for over 40 years and absolutely love Gibson Guitars.

In 13 days time, a mate of mine will be flying back to New Zealand from Australia with my new purchase...

An absolute mint condition 2012 Gibson Songwriter Deluxe Studio.... My very 1st Gibson acoustic.

It's really hard to get Gibson guitars at anything like reasonable prices in New Zealand... they hardly ever show up on 2nd hand/used sites.

I managed to buy this one from a guy in Melbourne - Australia and he's hardly played since buying it brand new....

I can't wait !!!! Bring It On Home !!!!

post-93179-048491000 1530503107_thumb.jpeg

Hi All.... From New Zealand

I'm a new member and proud to be part of the Gibson family :)

Thanks for having me !

I've had my '74 SG for over 40 years and absolutely love Gibson Guitars.

In 13 days time, a mate of mine will be flying back to New Zealand from Australia with my new purchase...

An absolute mint condition 2012 Gibson Songwriter Deluxe Studio.... My very 1st Gibson acoustic.

It's really hard to get Gibson guitars at anything like reasonable prices in New Zealand... they hardly ever show up on 2nd hand/used sites.

I managed to buy this one from a guy in Melbourne - Australia and he's hardly played since buying it brand new....

I can't wait !!!! Bring It On Home !!!!

Congrats on the songwriter and welcome to the forum.msp_thumbup.gif Interesting in meeting guitarists from all over the World. That is a very nice acoustic indeed. I know a guy around the Melbourne area and he's on this forum.

Archived