Gibson Brands Forums

MOJAVE FADE for Les Paul Standard Plustop PRO

I apologize if this is old news, but I just found out that the Les Paul Standard Plustop PRO now comes in this beautiful new Mojave Fade finish:

p_lespaulplustoppro-mf1.jpg

p_lespaulplustoppro-mf7.jpg

p_lespaulplustoppro-mf6.jpg

p_lespaulplustoppro-mf2.jpg

p_lespaulplustoppro-mf3.jpg

p_lespaulplustoppro-mf4.jpg

Honestly, Epiphone is absolutely knocking guitar quality out of the damn park with consistency, awesome features, and wonderful finishes. At this point I think it would not make sense for a player, regardless of skill level and cash to burn, to spend thousands of dollars for a comparable Gibson (even if it also comes in a Mojave finish). But this is just my opinion, of course! I think the timing of this is uncanny as well because I was thinking lately how Epiphone has been coming out with finishes that are similar to Gibson's 2018 line, and that I wished there was a Mojave finish for Epiphone...and now there is!

Someday I would like to have an Epiphone Standard for myself. I've been contemplating the Plustop PROs for a while, but then again I'm also torn between this one now and the plaintop Goldtop...both are beautiful. I like to remind myself that my storage space is limited and that I can only play one guitar at at time. Maybe I'll have to wait until I move into a bigger house msp_biggrin.gif

Anyway, I just wanted to share this with people in case it brightens their day. Rock on! msp_thumbup.gif

Edited by Viktorija Arsic

• 1 year later...

Reviving this post ...

This is  beautiful guitar. I bought one  in Feb 2020 (yes, just 3 weeks ago). It sounds very nice  and looks amazing. I love it.

I was trying to  print the specs  but seems like Epiphone removed all links to old models. (what a shame)

Although I can't find the official  web page where all the details are, I found these sites instead. 

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/ENLPHBNH--epiphone-les-paul-standard-plustop-pro-honey-burst

http://www.epiphonewiki.org/index/Les_Paul_Standard.php#Les_Paul_Standard_Plus_Top_PRO