Gibson Brands Forums

Happy Friday the 13th

uncle fester

Ok, it's not scary - but has me scratching my head, why do the big tough guys putting in the rock wall across the way, shirts off, cut off jeans, tattoos, long beard and harley type of guys, who have their radio blaring (so we can all enjoy)... listen to music that makes you think they want to hug each other?

Ok, it's not scary - but has me scratching my head, why do the big tough guys putting in the rock wall across the way, shirts off, cut off jeans, tattoos, long beard and harley type of guys, who have their radio blaring (so we can all enjoy)... listen to music that makes you think they want to hug each other?

Why are you looking at big tough looking guys with beards and tattoos and no shirts on?

do peoples looks dictate the type of music they listen to? I look like a long haired weirdo and I love rock blues country folk SCOTTISH estonian and a touch of classical... and other types as well -- have a hippy friday the 13th !

...nope, no thoughts about them and what they listen to now that i'm aware, just the timberlake and beiber stuff really surprised me... expected at least classic rock. listen to what you like, inspiration comes from everywhere

ps - i'm not wise in the ways of zappa, what's youre recommendation to introduce myself to his music?

do peoples looks dictate the type of music they listen to? I look like a long haired weirdo and I love rock blues country folk SCOTTISH estonian and a touch of classical... and other types as well -- have a hippy friday the 13th !

peoples looks don't dictate, but they do set an impression. If you're wearing a tie dye and smell like pachuli, I wouldn't say you have to like the dead, but I wouldn't be surprised if you did. and once again, once i'm aware - I respect whatever, pass no judgement and and look for a fun path to move forward from there.

Scottish is cool, don't know estonian

Archived