Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson E-335 value

norway

Hi to everyone and excuse for my English I'm from Italy... some years ago I have bought a beautiful Gibson ES335 Birdseye "hand selected" Vintage sunburst (it's came with case Gibson Custom). The guitar is fantastic and I supposed quite rare (I don't see many around with this finish). I would like to know what is its current market value? if I wanted to sell it today how much I could ask?

Thank you [thumbup]

Hi to everyone and excuse for my English I'm from Italy... some years ago I have bought a beautiful Gibson ES335 Birdseye "hand selected" Vintage sunburst (it's came with case Gibson Custom). The guitar is fantastic and I supposed quite rare (I don't see many around with this finish). I would like to know what is its current market value? if I wanted to sell it today how much I could ask?

Thank you [thumbup]

A lot of Lira.

• 4 months later...

Thank you [thumbup]

Invest in a subscription to the Blue Book of Electric Guitars if you have a valuable guitar, otherwise it's just guessing.

Archived