Gibson Brands Forums

Long time listener -1st time caller!

MstGuns

I’d like to introduce myself! Hello! This is only my 2nd Forum to join & it seems it may be a little tighter here at least when you’re new? So, I’m sure I’ll phrase something wrong, but just show me my errors & I’ll change what ever it is! LOL! I’ve been on Strat-Talk for a couple of years & I’ve really enjoyed it! I have about an even split of Gibsons to Fender ratio & my Fender’s have the 58-59 Gibson chunky neck! I’m very happy I like the Gibson neck & not the modern C on stock late Fenders because that’s not be so easy to remedy! I’m 62, married for 1 year & I’ve happily adjusted from being single for almost 20 years! We have 5 kids, 4 legged versions! The reason I came here to the Gibson Forum is to more enlightened for instance on the rumors & facts concerning the new line-up of guitars coming out in 2019 from this forums name sake! I’ve garnered some of my favorite guitars but there’s one I’m hoping to put in my hands & that’d be a Les Paul Jr. I’m hoping Gibson will come out with a model worth playing so I don’t remain coveting one of the ever rising in cost vintage ones! I’m about typed out & I have a guitar behind me that needs some more playing! Thanks for reading if you did! If not, no big deal either! Namaste’ to all.

Welcome to the Gibson forum MstGuns. msp_thumbup.gif Interesting last part there, Guns? I am a collector and have around 75. First, there are a bunch of very nice folks here that abound and very helpful too. Most have Gibsons and Fenders and love both. Plus a lot of other guitar brands too as even myself. msp_flapper.gif And there used to be a rule here for new members to post photos of their guitars as it was eye candy for the members here. That seemed to have gotten lost as very few do it anymore. HA HA, You have 5 - 4 legged kids? Your my kind of person as I love pets especially if thier dogs. I used to show Doberman Pinschers when I was younger. I'm 65 now with a show Doberman from a gal I used to know, She is a breeder, Judge and a handler from Georgia although I told her this one will only be a pet as I'm getting too old to run around training it for shows. Hope you like it here.

Archived