Gibson Brands Forums

Toggle switch washer HELP

ShimJim

I just bought the rhythm-treble toggle switch washer for my 2017 Tribute and it wont fit because the plastic washer is too thick and the . Any thoughts on how I can make it fit? I was thinking of using sandpaper to thin it out but it might ruin the finish once i put it on.

open the back toggle switch cover..

you should see a nut on the inside that is the adjustment height of the threads on the top side.

take the top nut off.. semi-remove the switch from the cavity , "lower" the inside nut which should expose more threads of the switch.. reinsert and add your poker chip and top side nut.

repeat as needed

I just bought the rhythm-treble toggle switch washer for my 2017 Tribute and it wont fit because the plastic washer is too thick and the . Any thoughts on how I can make it fit? I was thinking of using sandpaper to thin it out but it might ruin the finish once i put it on.

open the back toggle switch cover..

you should see a nut on the inside that is the adjustment height of the threads on the top side.

take the top nut off.. semi-remove the switch from the cavity , "lower" the inside nut which should expose more threads of the switch.. reinsert and add your poker chip and top side nut.

repeat as needed

Alright will do. Thanks

Archived