Gibson Brands Forums

Great Deal Epi LP Custom

Twang Gang

Just saw what I think is a great deal on a Epiphone Custom LP from Sweetwater. Wine red, full binding, gold hardware, rosewood board, Grover locking tuners and only $599.

Ok it's made in China, and has a maple veneer top instead of a full cap, but they look great and for that price I don't think you can go wrong. Sweetwater has great customer service and a return policy so no worries.

Just saw what I think is a great deal on a Epiphone Custom LP from Sweetwater. Wine red, full binding, gold hardware, rosewood board, Grover locking tuners and only $599.

Ok it's made in China, and has a maple veneer top instead of a full cap, but they look great and for that price I don't think you can go wrong. Sweetwater has great customer service and a return policy so no worries.

Don't let the country of origin throw you off. The build quality of these is equal to any of the Gibson models. I have several of both and am very happy with all of them. My latest model is the Epiphone LP Custom Koa, with a full Koa top, and easily one of the most beautiful Pauls that I've ever had.

Archived