Gibson Brands Forums

Hi from Chicago

tom 1234567

Hi

I'm mainly an electric player but recently bought a 63 J50 in relly remarkable condition..like never played mint. This comment properly

belongs in an ancient thread called Plastic Bridge on 1963 Gibson J-50 where I put it, but can't find it in any searches. It isn't that important....and i guess I could open a new thread but why?

Anyway..."despite" the plastic bridge it sounds great...I put a link of what it sounds like with jpgs on the topic but maybe the thread is closed because it's

an ancient archeological antiquity and the moderator didn't allow it... I don't know.....anyway....

Hello....I'll post next time I think of something and meanwhile hello!...

Hi

I'm mainly an electric player but recently bought a 63 J50 in relly remarkable condition..like never played mint. This comment properly

belongs in an ancient thread called Plastic Bridge on 1963 Gibson J-50 where I put it, but can't find it in any searches. It isn't that important....and i guess I could open a new thread but why?

Anyway..."despite" the plastic bridge it sounds great...I put a link of what it sounds like with jpgs on the topic but maybe the thread is closed because it's

an ancient archeological antiquity and the moderator didn't allow it... I don't know.....anyway....

Hello....I'll post next time I think of something and meanwhile hello!...

Hi Tom

welcome to the forum. Sounds like you got a sweet vintage Gibson in your mits.

Hit up the Acoustic forum on this site.

There are plenty of well traveled / educated guys lurking there where plenty of help is available

..but we're gonna wanna see photos..! :)

Archived