Gibson Brands Forums

Hello from Nevada

LPClscPremPlus

Hi everybody,

I'm in my late 30's and have been playing guitar for 25 years. I play in an original rock band as well as a duo with my wife. I run an after-school elementary guitar ensemble for 4th-6th graders. I also run sound for a local venue and do home recording. My Gibson guitars are a '95 Les Paul Classic Premium Plus Custom Shop that has been my number one for 18 years now. I also recently picked up an old Cromwell archtop off of Craigslist for $35.

My other regularly played guitars (I have more guitars than I care to list) are a '94 Peavey Predator with a Carvin AP11 pickup mod, an Ibanez AM73B, a Takamine GX100 explorer style electric, and a '64 Airline branded Harmony Sovereign.

What a collection and a big welcome here.msp_thumbup.gif Good for you too. We have 2 grandkids, one is 3 and the other one. I got both loving the guitar at one. They started off just strumming my guitars, then teaching them how to strum. Still too little for Reagan to hold one but her older brother loves them now. We bought him a Ukulele and he plays that like crazy. I love the way he makes up his own songs and rocks with it while dancing around entertaing everyone. Very cute.

Archived