Gibson Brands Forums

Truth for a truth

MorrisrownSal

Guys thanks... but I do this because I like it and it makes me feel good to share. I'm embarrassed by the things you say because I really do know I'm not what you say. Grunt... Keith... think about it . I'm not at your level. And no one will ever be at Em level. And Dan is just honest and raw with perfect pitch. And you guys write. I mostly copy. I like this new hobby of mine (new being last five years really). It keeps me sane. And I like the gigs. Most of the time.

Gonna take a break... I think I been posting too much. Working through nerves. Dropped my last one at college today.

Anyways... love the forum. Love the Gibsons. But time to chill out a bit.

Guys thanks... but I do this because I like it and it makes me feel good to share. I'm embarrassed by the things you say because I really do know I'm not what you say. Grunt... Keith... think about it . I'm not at your level. And no one will ever be at Em level. And Dan is just honest and raw with perfect pitch. And you guys write. I mostly copy. I like this new hobby of mine (new being last five years really). It keeps me sane. And I like the gigs. Most of the time.

Gonna take a break... I think I been posting too much. Working through nerves. Dropped my last one at college today.

Anyways... love the forum. Love the Gibsons. But time to chill out a bit.

Sal, I truly look forward to your stuff. Take a break if that's what's right for you right now, but hopefully it's not because you believe we think you post too much, and more so, hopefully it's not a long break.

PS - last one off to college, I can think of many things that would cause to run through my mind, congrats, good luck, write a song about it!

Sal, I somehow managed to miss this song. I just listened to it and it really sounds great! New tune for me as well. Please don't worry about the number of song posts. They bring joy to me, and as said above, many others too.

Lars

Archived