Gibson Brands Forums

freebyrd

Hi Paul, welcome. With all those Gibsons you’re gonna fit right in around here. I sure won’t look to you to help me calm GAS pains.

Rb

rb, thanks for the warm greeting. I have plenty of Gas to go around. Bad case of GAS for a SJ.. time will tell.

Hi freebyrd - hope you'll enjoy your membership here.

Lots of passionate people with just as much knowledge and experience to share.

And do speak freely - this Board covers everything from scientific experiments over exchanges of theories to joyous celebrations of the guitars.

Fx it's not uncommon to see a person start a thread just to sing out his lOVE for his Gibson and when that happens the rest chant along.

A photo of a burst in a certain lighting makes folks dance on the page. And sure, the thoughts on adirondack vs sitka just don't seem to have an end.

Have some acoustic fun

Welcome Freebyrd..this is a great place for Gibson owners. I have learned so much from the guys and Gals here and have been entertained to the point of literally laughing out loud at some of the members. We are a civel bunch and when you need help it is a wealth of experience here..Have fun and enjoy. I personally own an American Eagle LG-2. A J 45 Standard, a Hummingbird Standard and a HP 435 EX.

Archived