Gibson Brands Forums

How do I delete posts?

AnubisXII

Now i look like an idiot. I couldn't get my post to post. And now i need to delete the last to posts.

I dont want anyone to think theres an echo echo.

Or worse... Im a stuttererer.

Not that theres anything wrong with stutterers. I used to stutter when I got nervous. And I couldn't stand in front of my 2nd grade class without wetting my pants.

Thats what pretty much ended my teaching career.

BUT HOW DO I DELETE?

Sorry to yell.

Now i look like an idiot. I couldn't get my post to post. And now i need to delete the last to posts.

I dont want anyone to think theres an echo echo.

Or worse... Im a stuttererer.

Not that theres anything wrong with stutterers. I used to stutter when I got nervous. And I couldn't stand in front of my 2nd grade class without wetting my pants.

Thats what pretty much ended my teaching career.

BUT HOW DO I DELETE?

Sorry to yell.

Well, you had me laughing with your introduction and I do love humor. msp_flapper.gif My wife tells me thats what she loves about me is I keep her laughing every day. By the way.....Welcome to the forum.msp_thumbup.gif No need to get nervous on this sight and their are tons of great folks here from all over. Most will help you with whatever you need and don't hesitate to ask questions. So you were a teacher? My wife was a teacher for 5th and 6th grades, then she went back and got her Masters and advanced to speacial Ed or the Gifted and retired with me May 31, 2013. "Life's Been Good So Far." Folks ask me what retirement is like and I tell them, "Its like Ground Hog Day, Every day is like the same day over and over again but you can do Whatever You want." msp_flapper.gif Hope you enjoy yourself here Anubis.

Archived