Gibson Brands Forums: 2017 Gibson Les Paul Custom Tiger Fade Limited - Gibson Brands Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2017 Gibson Les Paul Custom Tiger Fade Limited Information

#1 User is offline   bemb 

• Group: All Access

Posted 01 October 2018 - 07:09 AM

It is hard to find the proper information about a certain model of guitar, I purchased this brand new and now I find the listing for the guitar to be wrong, for example it said that it had a 498t in the bridge which is correct and 490R in the neck but has a 496R in the neck, it says it is weight relief but weighs in at 9.6 lbs which is not weight relieved, it says it has a hand carved maple top but how can I tell, it is a beautiful guitar but with questions. Is it: 1 WEIGHT RELIEVED 2 IS THE TOP HAND CARVED AND HOW CAN I TELL, I recently put it up for sale and someone emailed me and said it is not a hand carved top that gibson has not done that in awhile, is he correct?

This post has been edited by bemb: 01 October 2018 - 08:12 AM

#2 User is offline   bemb 

Posted 01 October 2018 - 08:15 AM

View Postbemb, on 01 October 2018 - 07:09 AM, said:

It is hard to find the proper information about a certain model of guitar, I purchased this brand new and now I find the listing for the guitar to be wrong, for example it said that it had a 498t in the bridge which is correct and 490R in the neck but has a 496R in the neck, it says it is weight relief but weighs in at 9.6 lbs which is not weight relieved, it says it has a hand carved maple top but how can I tell, it is a beautiful guitar but with questions. Is it: 1 WEIGHT RELIEVED 2 IS THE TOP HAND CARVED AND HOW CAN I TELL, I recently put it up for sale and someone emailed me and said it is not a hand carved top that gibson has not done that in awhile, is he correct?

NO NEED TO REPLY, CALLED GIBSON AND GOT ALL THE INFO I NEEDED!

#3 User is offline   01GT eibach 

• Advanced Member

Posted 06 October 2018 - 12:57 PM

View Postbemb, on 01 October 2018 - 08:15 AM, said:

NO NEED TO REPLY, CALLED GIBSON AND GOT ALL THE INFO I NEEDED!

What did they say?
"Laughing out loud with fear and hope, I have a desperate plan..."

#4 User is offline   bemb 

Posted 13 November 2018 - 09:43 AM

They Said It Is Definitely a Carved Maple Top.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users