Gibson Brands Forums

My last two Gibsons are on the block

jannusguy2

Hello stranger, it's 'been a long time... [smile]

Some folks might remember me here, some not. Mox nix. This board fueled a several year love affair with Gibsons. The pursuit of interesting Gibsons has been a lot of fun and I've had the pleasure and privilege of playing and owning many great examples. (Partially due to the unrestrained support here for buying a guitar regardless of, well, anything.)

Time marches on and tastes and circumstances change. Once was a dread guy and now I'm all OM/000/00. Easier on the old shoulders.

So, my last two Gibsons are for sale. 1951-52 J45 (I bought it from the luthier Robert Steinegger/period correct case) and a customized 2012 J200 TV (Bozeman installed Baggs Element, strap button on the neck heel and burst shot to my spec. Adirondack top. OHSC modern Cali/girl style- mint.)

Both in excellent condition and play as was intended.

Rather than battle Photobucket I'd ask you to email me for more pics/info. PayPal is welcome with buyer paying fees.

J45-$6K incl. shipping to CONUS.

J200 TV- $4K shipped to CONUS.

I'd wheel and deal if someone wanted both. Gonna try to upload a couple of shots here..

Back in a few

casewithguitar.jpg

DSC01367.jpg

54j45sofa.jpg

I know these pics suck. Will try to get some better ones. Reach out via email and you'll get them quicker.

Best to all,

Rob

rob2@tampabay.rr.com

....Time marches on and tastes and circumstances change. Once was a dread guy and now I'm all OM/000/00. Easier on the old shoulders.

Sorry to hear that, Rob, but I do hear that a lot. Man, I hope my shoulders hold up 'cuz I just love my jumbos. And the Songwriter dread ain't no slouch either.

Archived