Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Registration Problem (again!)

#1 User is offline   davidneedle 

• Group: All Access

Posted 23 October 2018 - 12:03 PM

Hi all,

I've been having the same problem many of you have had with software registration now that it's impossible to create a new Cakewalk account. Mine is actually regarding Guitar Tracks 4 (which comes with the Cakewalk V-Studio 20), but it looks like the exact same issue many of you have had regarding Deckadance.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, either a workaround or if someone has an existing Cakewalk account which may allow them to register the software for me. Thanks in advance!

David.

#2 User is offline   Luis Serrano 

• Group: Gibson Pro Audio

Posted 29 October 2018 - 05:32 PM

View Postdavidneedle, on 23 October 2018 - 12:03 PM, said:

Hi all,

I've been having the same problem many of you have had with software registration now that it's impossible to create a new Cakewalk account. Mine is actually regarding Guitar Tracks 4 (which comes with the Cakewalk V-Studio 20), but it looks like the exact same issue many of you have had regarding Deckadance.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, either a workaround or if someone has an existing Cakewalk account which may allow them to register the software for me. Thanks in advance!

David.

Hi David, I'm sorry but I cannot help you with the registration of Guitar Tracks 4. I'm the developer of DD and I can help registering it but I have never had access to the code of other Cakewalk programs.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users