Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Gibson Bluetooth Box

#1 User is offline   kingcandy 

• Group: All Access

Posted 03 November 2018 - 12:36 PM

Hey folks,
a few weeks ago i went to gibson factory clearance sale and saw bluetooth boxes from gibson, which remembered me kind of the bluetooth boxes marshall is selling (acton, kilburn). One of the boxes had an guitar input, so that you could use it as an guitar amplifier - a really cool idea as i think. But the boxes seemed to be prototypes and not working :( Sadly i didnt found any information about these boxes on the internet. Maybe anyone here can tell me a bit more about these boxes? That would be great! Thanks :)

Attached File(s)

This post has been edited by kingcandy: 04 November 2018 - 04:42 AM

#2 User is offline   Rockgitarristen 

• Group: All Access

Posted 12 November 2018 - 10:49 AM

Nice box, is there no sound at all when you plug in the guitar? And no possibility to pair the cell phone and play music?

#3 User is offline   Gibson Brands 

• Advanced Member
  • Group: Administrators
  • LocationNashville, TN

Posted 12 November 2018 - 03:43 PM

View Postkingcandy, on 03 November 2018 - 12:36 PM, said:

Hey folks,
a few weeks ago i went to gibson factory clearance sale and saw bluetooth boxes from gibson, which remembered me kind of the bluetooth boxes marshall is selling (acton, kilburn). One of the boxes had an guitar input, so that you could use it as an guitar amplifier - a really cool idea as i think. But the boxes seemed to be prototypes and not working :( Sadly i didnt found any information about these boxes on the internet. Maybe anyone here can tell me a bit more about these boxes? That would be great! Thanks :)

Hi, where was this sale held? (feel free to PM the info) This was from a Gibson and Gibson Innovations (Philips) project. There were prototype samples made but no details regarding functionality and none were produced for widespread distribution.
Gibson Customer Service

1-800-4GIBSON

service@gibson.com

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users