Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson Bluetooth Box

kingcandy

Hey folks,

a few weeks ago i went to gibson factory clearance sale and saw bluetooth boxes from gibson, which remembered me kind of the bluetooth boxes marshall is selling (acton, kilburn). One of the boxes had an guitar input, so that you could use it as an guitar amplifier - a really cool idea as i think. But the boxes seemed to be prototypes and not working :( Sadly i didnt found any information about these boxes on the internet. Maybe anyone here can tell me a bit more about these boxes? That would be great! Thanks :)

post-96505-028615700 1541270127_thumb.jpg

post-96505-059268900 1541270133_thumb.jpg

post-96505-092784900 1541270139_thumb.jpg

post-96505-055316000 1541270145_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey folks,

a few weeks ago i went to gibson factory clearance sale and saw bluetooth boxes from gibson, which remembered me kind of the bluetooth boxes marshall is selling (acton, kilburn). One of the boxes had an guitar input, so that you could use it as an guitar amplifier - a really cool idea as i think. But the boxes seemed to be prototypes and not working :( Sadly i didnt found any information about these boxes on the internet. Maybe anyone here can tell me a bit more about these boxes? That would be great! Thanks :)

Hi, where was this sale held? (feel free to PM the info) This was from a Gibson and Gibson Innovations (Philips) project. There were prototype samples made but no details regarding functionality and none were produced for widespread distribution.

Archived