Gibson Brands Forums

Me Playing a Beatle Medley

QuestionMark

Here is a link to a video of me playing a Beatle Jazz medley, as an acoustic guitar instrumental solo. I am playing my 1955 NY Epiphone FT79 (Epiphone's FT79 model turned into the FT79 Texan when Gibson bought the original Epiphone Company circa 1958.) Hope you enjoy the music. (Note: No juggler appears in the video! Some of you know what I mean!)) Any feedback is welcome!

"Jazzman" Jeff Plays a “Beatle Jazz” Medley

QM aka "Jazzman" Jeff

Wow, Jeff. You can really fly around the fretboard! The whole pice was great, but I especially liked your arrangement of "While My Guitar Gently Weeps."

I just wish whoever was rattling all those dishes or whatever would quit it, though! I mean, it's OK for the Royals to rattle their jewelry to Beatles' music, but everyone else should try to remain quiet!

Thanks for posting this. I really enjoyed it. It's always a pleasure to watch and listen to such accomplished playing. And seeing such a lovely old Epi! It has a nice bark.

Red 333

I just wish whoever was rattling all those dishes or whatever would quit it, though! I mean, it's OK for the Royals to rattle their jewelry to Beatles' music, but everyone else should try to remain quiet!

Too funny!

I when I first saw the video and heard the background sounds, I said basically the same thing to my wife...that it sounded like the rich folks, that John Lennon once joked about in the supposed expensive seats, were rattling their jewelry in approval of the music!

Thanks for listening! And, your cool comments. Glad you enjoyed the music!

QM aka “Jazzman” Jeff

Archived