Gibson Brands Forums

NGD (last week)

MikeRom

Lovely guitar! how are you liking it so far? i just started trying that color thing myself, hehe

[thumbup]

I am really impressed with it. I let it settle in for a few days then did a setup on it and now it's just that much better. I like this neck better than the 60's neck on my les paul but the only thing that needs to be changed are the tuning pegs. Seem a little on the low quality side.

[thumbup]

I am really impressed with it. I let it settle in for a few days then did a setup on it and now it's just that much better. I like this neck better than the 60's neck on my les paul but the only thing that needs to be changed are the tuning pegs. Seem a little on the low quality side.

Great! the tuning pegs could be changed in the future if you didnt like them

My wife Bought me an ES339 for my 60th Birthday this summer, along with my 56 Re-issue with P-90's makes a great combination. I use DR PB's on both. 10's on the Gold Top and 9's on the ES339. Great guitars.

Everyone's getting guitars as gifts except me hehe, that's great, the 56 re-issue was on my wish list for a while, sounds killer!

Archived