Gibson Brands Forums

Octo-mom

Homz

For those that don't know A woman had a litter of 8 babies. This was accomplished via an embryonic implant of 6 embryos two of which split for a total of 8. She already had 6 children under the age of 7. That means for the mathematically impaired 14 total children. She is getting government assistance for food and virtually everything in her life. She is even 3 months behind in her rent.

What's your thoughts?

You mean the one who owes around $50k in student loans, collected over $160k in worker's comp, lives with her parents whose house is on the verge of foreclosure because the mortgage hasn't been paid in nearly a year and who has set up a web site to collect donations?

No comment.

i was talking about a similar thing with my brother, but it was different, had to do with taxes

like how my hard working brother gets no deductions because he doesnt have kids, and people with 10 kids are getting hella deductions, and comp. checks,

and HE'S gotta pay for it, well some

crooked system, am i too off topic?

population control anyone??

population-control.gif

I understand your feelings about how you guys pay your taxes and how you would like to keep as much money in your pocket as possible, I get it.

Now I don't pay taxes so I don't feel strain about how taxes can stress people out, but I do know this.

In the process she went through, the succes rate to have kids was four. So to get this rate they implant 6 eggs inside of her, thinking that the others would not make it. This was a extremly rare case were all kids survived and one egg actually split.

*this is according to what the docters said after the births

So she has 12 kids, now shame on her becuase It takes alot of work just to raise one kid. Now I dont feel bad for her, she knew what she was doing. Feel bad for all those kids who may not get enough motherly love, It might be from a nanny or care taker. This money is so that the next generation doesnt become brain dead and have low IQ scores.

Actually, she has 14 kids - she already had 6.

Your point about the success rate illustrates even further just how irresponsible and just plain screwed up she is. As for the kids getting motherly love from a nanny or caretaker, don't count on it - she can't afford to hire help. Hell, she doesn't even have a job.

As long as I'm on a roll...

What really burns me up is that she already had six kids she couldn't afford to raise on her own so not only does she put the burden on the rest of us (taxpayers), she's also bankrupting her own parents whose house is going to go into foreclosure. Basically, she totally trashed their entire retirement; are they to now have to go back to work and until they die just to raise her 14 kids and hopefully have a roof over their own heads?

There are plenty of responsible people who either do not have children or stop having them after a certain number that they feel they can raise on their own; maybe they'd like to have more children but they don't because they know they can't provide a quality life for them. How is this whack job going to afford to send all these kids to college let alone feed and clothe them or even give them a place to live? I'll tell you how - she's going to bleed the money from everyone else.

The whole situation sickens me. To do something like that, she has to have some major problems. I feel sorry for the kids. If I was one of her kids, I would end up being pretty pissed off. She freaks me out too. The plastic surgery and the way she talks makes me uneasy. I don't know what to take from it.

I am very disappointed that someone in her situation would do something like this. I could get really heated about this topic but I won't. It isn't going to help anything.

I do have to say that I have a cousin who has done a VERY similar thing. The major difference being that she only has 2 kids instead of 14. Just about as bad as a situation though.

But, she's always just wanted babies, and the more you have, the more welfare you can get, plus all the attention and notoriety.

What kills me, is after the crap hit the fan, the "father" shows up wanting his share.

For those that don't know A woman had a litter of 8 babies. This was accomplished via an embryonic implant of 6 embryos two of which split for a total of 8. She already had 6 children under the age of 7. That means for the mathematically impaired 14 total children. She is getting government assistance for food and virtually everything in her life. She is even 3 months behind in her rent.

What's your thoughts?

That kind of people shoould be sterilized, and if that doesnt work they should be left to die in the desert or somewhere they cannot spread their ignorance and stupidity, there's enough of us in the world as it is, governments should be controling those people, not encouraging them...

Even if you had all the money in the world, having that amount of children should be regulated by the government: you should have to ask for permission, then they should check your economic status and then make you sign a document stating taxpayers will not, under any circunstance, be made to pay for your stupidity and lack of judgement.

I am sorry but most homeless people here go around with 15 - 20 little kids asking for money on the streets, actually only the children ask for money, once they are above 14 and so have lost the "oh what a sweet little thing, poor little thing's on the street give him something" factor, they recur to stealing, while their mother and father do nothing but count the money. Everytime I see one of those (adults - in reproductive age) I give them condoms; I dont care if they think they are ballons or chewing gum, they cant buy drugs or booze with them.

Rant over.

VERY irresponsible of her. And at first the media just ate it up about how wonderful it was. Finally some other news outlet put 2 and 2 together and realized it equalled insanity.

I wonder if she would give me some of that money that she's getting from the state to buy myself a new LP? Think about it, I'd own a guitar bought by the GOV.

Archived