Gibson Brands Forums: Firebird Non-reverse ID - Gibson Brands Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Firebird Non-reverse ID

#1 User is offline   megaman 

• Group: All Access

Posted 04 December 2018 - 11:22 PM

Hello everyone, I am using my phone so please excuse the grammar. A couple of years ago I bought a non-reverse firebird, red. It has been obviously been modified as the pickguard is after market and it has different mini humbuckers. It does have other inconsistencies such as the vibrola looks slightly different from pictures I have seen online. Although the guitar is red it has a black headstock. It does have a serial number on the back of the neck that has been stamped but it is faint 508267. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

#2 User is offline   old guy 

• Advanced Member
  • LocationMaryland, USA

Posted 05 December 2018 - 06:20 PM

View Postmegaman, on 04 December 2018 - 11:22 PM, said:

Hello everyone, I am using my phone so please excuse the grammar. A couple of years ago I bought a non-reverse firebird, red. It has been obviously been modified as the pickguard is after market and it has different mini humbuckers. It does have other inconsistencies such as the vibrola looks slightly different from pictures I have seen online. Although the guitar is red it has a black headstock. It does have a serial number on the back of the neck that has been stamped but it is faint 508267. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

You need to post some high-resolution photos so we can help. Just posting the serial does us no good, because the counterfeiters use real serial numbers.
CheersOld Guy

#3 User is offline   megaman 

Posted 05 December 2018 - 07:29 PM

View Postold guy, on 05 December 2018 - 06:20 PM, said:

You need to post some high-resolution photos so we can help. Just posting the serial does us no good, because the counterfeiters use real serial numbers.
CheersOld Guy

Attached File(s)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users