Gibson Brands Forums

Hello - from NavyNuke

ChiefFred

Hey! As an owner of 2 Epiphones (Wine Red Special II, Joe Pass Emperor II), I thought I'd start looking at this forum. I am about to venture down the upgrade road by beefing up my Special II...GOTOH tuners and bridge, Seymour Duncan Hot Rodded Humbuckers, premium wire harness/switches...wish me luck!!

Oh, yeah, I am a retired Chief Reactor Operator - 20 FBM Submarine patrols - now an engineering manager working on an aircraft carriers.

Hey! As an owner of 2 Epiphones (Wine Red Special II, Joe Pass Emperor II), I thought I'd start looking at this forum. I am about to venture down the upgrade road by beefing up my Special II...GOTOH tuners and bridge, Seymour Duncan Hot Rodded Humbuckers, premium wire harness/switches...wish me luck!!

Oh, yeah, I am a retired Chief Reactor Operator - 20 FBM Submarine patrols - now an engineering manager working on an aircraft carriers.

Welcome to the Gibson forum and great to have you join. Congrats on your service retirement. Our son spent 6 years in the Navy. Good luck on your upgrades. msp_thumbup.gif

Have fun with the mods, Chief Fred.

I have a boat-load of guitars (pun intended).

26 years on Active Duty with the US Army, flying helicopters.

Made a few landings on and off Navy vessels.

Didn't like flying all the way out there.

Not in single-engine helicopters.

Sharks are hungry, and I'm told I taste good.

I still work for the Army, and still flying helicopters.

Mostly over dry land.

[unsure]

Archived