Gibson Brands Forums

Robot Tuners, Driverless Cars, E-Scooters, Player Free Guitars?

BluesKing777

I was watching a tv review of a driverless BMW while reading how E-Scooters will save us from traffic jams somehow...

We thought the robots were going to squish us but now they paint guitars and cars, so the driverless car may be more successful than err....the robot tuners. But as we head towards Christmas holidays in a couple of weeks time here, I am reminded that the absolutely most terrifying experience was getting driven to a supermarket for supplies with the Mother-In-Law driving us all! The driverless BMW looked superbly calm in comparison.

Maybe a player free guitar would be more relaxing?

And free delivery of the guitar by drone! [biggrin]

BluesKing777.

As someone who drives for a living (and hazardous stuff at that) you would be surprised how many "drivers" have no clue what they are doing or are too interested in their phone or hairdo

to even pay they slightest bit of attention. I welcome our robot overloads!

When are we gonna Teleport like in Star Trek? Driving blows. I don't even like driving down to the store to get beer, and I love beer.

Don't you guys have TelePort yet?

Talk about backwards. We have had it for a while but have had more success with our new Spock TransFaders that can be hooked up to the National Broadband Service for local use (like beer buying). There was a problem with the Teleport where the 'Scotty Syndrome' occurred a number of times (mainly with children beaming in with bits missing). It is said that too much sugar was the cause but you know, once the rep is out there, well, the Teleport was dead in the water. :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

But the charges for the Spockie are pretty high and - eg. one item per spockie, that is one guitar is the same as one person, or one beer...

BluesKing777.

BK

I've always wanted to visit Australia, but the 20+ hours flying didn't thrill me. Can you Spockie me over? Its got to be cheaper than a business class Quantas ticket.

Sorry, I think there is a Klingon cordon disrupting transmissions - you may end up missing an important bit or 2...

Speaking of business class, my last way too short trip interstate was in first class....First Class! (while I sit here at the Beast daily doing the company data integrity from home (nice name for removing endless double posts in forum speak), the Better Half has done a lot of day tripping interstate to her head office, and the crux....she has so many points, she upgraded me to First Class! Oh, Lord of the Muck refusing to turn and wave to the cattle classes as the champagne is served with OJuice and 5 types of something edible.....Ha Ha, did BK look like a superstar sitting there in First Class. Would have been nice to have a Hiscox to show off! Last time I mention, First Class....FIRST CLASS! [scared] . There is no going back after that, First Class....)

BluesKing777.

Archived