Gibson Brands Forums

Hello

Bobbyc5150

Hi all just wanted to have a chat about a few things and pick a few brains on here, just bought my second les paul, but the first time in my life i've ever bought a brand new electric. I teach and play in England in a few function bands and in tribute bands. My main act is Pearl Jam UK

I've just bought a 2019 les paul classic in honeyburst, after walking in to a shop in Glasgow Scotland and having 'a moment of clarity', 2 hours laster i was gigging it.

My first les paul is just recovering from her 7th neck repair, she's a wine red 95 standard.

Seems like some really interesting people on here, look forward to speaking to guys.

Hi all just wanted to have a chat about a few things and pick a few brains on here, just bought my second les paul, but the first time in my life i've ever bought a brand new electric. I teach and play in England in a few function bands and in tribute bands. My main act is Pearl Jam UK

I've just bought a 2019 les paul classic in honeyburst, after walking in to a shop in Glasgow Scotland and having 'a moment of clarity', 2 hours laster i was gigging it.

My first les paul is just recovering from her 7th neck repair, she's a wine red 95 standard.

Seems like some really interesting people on here, look forward to speaking to guys.

Hey Bobby welcome! love PJ, checked out your band and you guys are goodmsp_thumbup.gif

congrats on the 2019 classic! hope many more come after that hehe

Archived