Gibson Brands Forums: Pioneer DDj RB scripts need - Gibson Brands Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Pioneer DDj RB scripts need ddj rb script

#1 User is offline   skrew 

• Group: All Access

Posted 26 December 2018 - 04:22 PM

haloo, i love this software but i have Pioneer ddj-rb when you make scripts for this controller. I Need this scripts, manual make is not for me Please Help me

#2 User is offline   TheMoroney 

• LocationUSA

Posted 26 December 2018 - 08:44 PM

In order for a script to appear for this controller, either a member of the community or one of the developers would need to write it. Unfortunately right now, the developers have their hands full with a couple of other problems. I would be happy to look into writing a rudimentary script for you, but you would need to post the MIDI outputs given from the controller here on the forum as well as to what button they coorespond to. Short of me finding this controller cheap on ebay, that is the only way I would be able to help you.

This post has been edited by TheMoroney: 26 December 2018 - 08:45 PM

Guest Script Writer (IE, I do not work for Stanton, Gibson, or any of their associated brands, nor do I work any other companies who are in the industry. This also means I do not get any compensation for the scripts I write. All scripts that are written by me and all help given by me is to be acknowledged as one user helping another.)
Author of the Numark DJ2GO script for Deckadance (included in 2.72)
Author of the Numark Orbit script for Deckadance (included in 2.72)
Author of the updated version of the script for the M-Audio Xponent (included in 2.72)
Author of the Akai APK Mini script for Deckadance (included in 2.72)
Author of the Numark Mixtrack 3 script for Deckadance (included in 2.72)
Deckadance user since 2014
FL Studio user since 2013

#3 User is offline   DJ Phatso 

Posted 28 December 2018 - 08:08 AM

There you go: [smile]

https://www.pioneerd...sage_list_e.pdf
The Phat one!

Hercules DJ Support Team

#4 User is offline   TheMoroney 

• LocationUSA

Posted 28 December 2018 - 10:44 AM

I will see what I can do with this info. It is unlikely i will be able to get the platters working correctly and I definitely will not get the vu meter working right (Both things that get fine tuned on a controller basis). The pads will also be difficult to get working correctly without having the controller in front of me. The basic button and knobs will be set but again, dont count on midi output as that is the sort of thing i typically debug with the controller in front of me.

This post has been edited by TheMoroney: 28 December 2018 - 10:47 AM

Guest Script Writer (IE, I do not work for Stanton, Gibson, or any of their associated brands, nor do I work any other companies who are in the industry. This also means I do not get any compensation for the scripts I write. All scripts that are written by me and all help given by me is to be acknowledged as one user helping another.)
Author of the Numark DJ2GO script for Deckadance (included in 2.72)
Author of the Numark Orbit script for Deckadance (included in 2.72)
Author of the updated version of the script for the M-Audio Xponent (included in 2.72)
Author of the Akai APK Mini script for Deckadance (included in 2.72)
Author of the Numark Mixtrack 3 script for Deckadance (included in 2.72)
Deckadance user since 2014
FL Studio user since 2013

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users