Gibson Brands Forums

Les Paul Double Cut

Jeffery Smith

Any clue when these will be available in stores? I'm VERY strongly considering canceling my order for an Epi LP Custom Pro in favor of the DC.

Double Cuts RULE!!!

Sounds like a LP but with great upper fret access [thumbup]

Some DC's

Epiphone DC Pro 24 fret, Epiphone Tak DC 22 fret, Gibson Les Paul DC 22 fret, Gibson Modern DC 24 fret......

8MBc7bm.jpg

Hmmmmmmmmmm.I think I like the DC Pro the best...

NAMM 2019: Epiphone's Del Rey Double Cut returns as the Epiphone DC Pro...

I have one of these.. LOVE it... Most of the guitars I have built have been based off DCs...

fXyOMFy.jpg

Very very nice, I likje the magenta tint........... I got one of these too...

They are such great guitars aren't they [thumbup] LOVE the neck profile.. Its probably my most fun guitar to play and is often the one that other players pick up first when they come in for a visit..

And yes.. P90s frikken RULE !!

P90s Wooooooooo

They are such great guitars aren't they [thumbup] LOVE the neck profile.. Its probably my most fun guitar to play and is often the one that other players pick up first when they come in for a visit..

And yes.. P90s frikken RULE !!

P90s Wooooooooo

I do really like the return of the improved Del Rey, specially in this cherry burst flame maple..DCPRO_Splash_BC.jpg

I do really like the return of the improved Del Rey, specially in this cherry burst flame maple..DCPRO_Splash_BC.jpg

I like all the colours but the Cherry Burst. Doesn't look right to me on a more modern looking shape.

Chicago Music Exchange is calling it the Epiphone Genesis-II DC Pro, pre order for $599.. DC Pro link

gxwts23bionhflhn4frz.jpg

L.A. Music in Canada is also calling it the Epiphone 2018 Genesis-II DC Pro for $799 CAD. LA Music DC Pro Link

Epiphone-PrelimPriceListProductReview-051518-r4-_1_-6_df5c38ed-e5bc-444f-b13c-8f31298cbeaa.jpg

I don't know if the White Tiger is a reall color the Epiphone site does not list it but also shows Wild Ivy instead.

Looks like they should be popping up at your favorite retailer soon..[scared]

I gave up waiting on Epiphone to release a DC 24 fret guitar. I bought a Hamer Stellar II:

hamer_dc_front.jpg

I put in a set of Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates Alnico 2s in her & had my tech install a bone nut.

I also have a Hamer XT DC Goldtop with mini humbuckers:

Hamer_XT_Gold_DC_2012.jpg

The Epiphones look great but I prefer one vol, one tone like the Stellar II has.

Not a Tak but an updated Epiphone Del Rey..

Epiphone DC Pro 24 fret,........ Epiphone Tak DC 22 fret,........ Gibson Les Paul DC 22 fret,........ Gibson Modern DC 24 fret......

8MBc7bm.jpg

The Epiphone Del Rey was a unique 24 fret Epiphone design produced in the 90's.. Well before the Tak's were introduced..

epiphone-del-rey-20474.jpg

dspbkfhemfior74z59zp.jpg

dxmggfahlfbbfkfucx5u.jpg

cbxtkmy5wvye5eypvbdf.jpg

Archived