Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson Acoustic Guitar Calendar

Dave F

I enjoy having nice guitar calendars in my office.

From some reason, I cannot find anything I like this year.

I do not have any quality pictures of my own, but will try to make a couple.

If you have any high quality photos of your Gibson that you would like to share, please post it.

Once I collect enough pictures, I'll print me up a calendar.

I have enough Martin pictures from previous calendars and Gibson Electrics and can put a couple together with them but would like a Gibson Acoustic calendar.

If I could buy one, I would.

Thanks,

Dave

We have lots of stuff. Give me a bit more direction.

One thing we have is individual hi res portraits of all of our instruments -- front and back -- in front of a green screen. All of our instruments are old. These are forensic shots of great interest for grain detail, etc. but not too artistically interesting. However because of the screen, we can photoshop them into artistic places.

Here is an examble -- 1936 Jumbo35 Trojan.

5Hdi51y.jpg

TdP9qMU.jpg

We also do historical shots. EG All our Js from 1935 to 1965.

PfuJGf6.jpg

30s small Gibsons

mesdvGn.jpg

All 30s Gibsons

OtqZfaK.jpg

War Time

3pOd5Xi.jpg

Also composed stuff -- eg 1943

wa0eUhh.jpg

Is any of this of interest?

Best,

-Tom

How do you put up a photo? Nothing I try seems to work.

Red 333

I use imgur. After the appears in imgur, I use view image and it comes up with a URL visible. Sometimes I have to do the view image twice ??? Then I copy the image url and post it with the image posting tool above.

Best,-Tom

I use imgur. After the appears in imgur, I use view image and it comes up with a URL visible. Sometimes I have to do the view image twice ??? Then I copy the image url and post it with the image posting tool above.

Best,-Tom

Thanks, Tom. That's what I did, but the forum does not allow me to post with the extension for some reason.

Your photos look great, by the way.

Red 333

EDIT: I let imgur add the extension and didn't use the forum's button to add the extension and it worked.

Archived