Gibson Brands Forums

Which pickups it can be ?

Daniel Limoges

Hi,

I just bought a pair of used Gibson USA from an old Les Paul Studio 2003 (Gold). (inscribed Gibson USA on the back)

And i just do not know which pickups it can be (???)

But i made a comparaison with an other LesPaul that i have which have Classic 57 & plus on it.

The only thing i can say is that the Classics seem to be more powerfull & rounder... the other have a really great sound & more clean !

Is this is possible for a 2003 Les Paul Studio with some Burstbuckers on it ect ... ?

Thanks

Daniel

Is this is possible for a 2003 Les Paul Studio with some Burstbuckers on it ect ... ?

yea, probably exactly what is in there, my 2002 LP Standard came stock with burstbukers so it is a BB of some variant BB, BB1, Bb2, etc..

if you really want the answer, email givsonm with your serial # they can tell you for sure.

yea, probably exactly what is in there, my 2002 LP Standard came stock with burstbukers so it is a BB of some variant BB, BB1, Bb2, etc..

if you really want the answer, email givsonm with your serial # they can tell you for sure.

You're right ... i will ask the guitar owner for the serial. & When i will have the answer from Gibson (not tomorrow smile.gif) i will post the pickup model here ...

Ok thank you Kid !

Archived