Gibson Brands Forums: Chambered Les Pauls - Gibson Brands Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Chambered Les Pauls

#1 User is offline   hai quang 

• Group: All Access

Posted Yesterday, 11:04 PM

I've been searching out a good Chambered Les Paul for a few months now, I have quite a few 9lb'ers, 2 Cusroms,And my back, can't handle it anymore. I checked out the Memphis ES Les Paul, regardless of what anyone tells you,those Memphis, or ES Les Paul's,are not Les Paul's, in name maybe, but that's about all. I played a really nice ChamberedLes Paul from 2014, it was an anniversary LP re-issue of the 58' but it also had e buckers, which to my complete surprise, I really liked,so, I think I have found my guitar. I was unfamiliar with the e Buckers, I heard something about them being underwound and such.If any of you are familiar with these pickups, I would be interested on your thoughts about them.Cheers

#2 User is offline   merciful-evans 

• upstanding member
  • Group: All Access
  • LocationPortsmouth UK

Posted Today, 05:19 AM

I've never heard of e-buckers, but I prefer underwound pickups so I'll watch out.

I would love a chambered LP. I even liked the Epi Florentine that appeared a few years back.
Weight: I have a LessPlus which has a reduced body and is v easy on the back. OK if you can take the XXL neck width that is! Fortunately it suits me fine.
I sometimes think; therefore I am intermittent
my band BLOWN OUT

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users