Gibson Brands Forums

Come visit my music room today

sparquelito

I got to feeling ambitious today, so I did some reorganizing in the music/band practice room.

The Alesis drums are happy where they are, but I decided to group all the guitars into their own special corner or spot.

133438.jpg

The bass guitar corner, with my LTD B50 on the left, and the Fender Aerodyne on the right.

133453.jpg

The Gibsons (SG and Les Paul) are together now next to an old Gibson guitars poster, above the keyboards.

133601.jpg

The Teles got their own corner, of course.

My new green Danny Matthews Tele there on the floor with Roxie, the Patrick Gentile build on the lower wall, and my Chapman ML 3 Traditional above that.

r90_133541.jpg

The Sandblasted Strat hangs next to a James Bond movie poster. Make of that what you will.

133510.jpg

The Acoustic Alley here, with my Takamine above my 12 string Martin.

r90_133618.jpg

Odds and ends; My ukulele nook, and the Oddball Wall, featuring a locally-built cigar box guitar and my school bus yellow Ibanez fashioned to compliment my Subaru Baja.

133718.jpg

133631.jpg

I have more guitars and amps, at work and in cases, but this was as tidy as I knew how to make the music room become.

Thanks for walking on the tour with me today.

Cheers!!

:)

• Upvote 1

If my band came visited your music room it'd look like a smoke filled, beer bottle infested brothel within an hour [laugh]

Very nice Sparky, very different and very mature!

Ha ha ha,

When my band visits, it's a beer bottle infested brothel for sure!

None of us smoke though, so luckily the smoke isn't a factor.

Joe, our new drummer vapes, but it's a pleasant smelling vapor that wafts over the cymbals in between songs.

No shortage of gear there!

Yes, this is true.

Every time I try to thin down the population, and sell off some guitars and stuff, more and more gear seems to come home in the car with me.

:(

These are just the cases alone, in the closet with the acoustics and bags of cables, mics, and PA gear.

[crying]

070604.jpg

Thanks! I enjoyed it. My favorite is the SG over the Gibson poster. Looks perfect!

Thank you, Black Dog.

The poster itself has a photo of an ES-175 on it, but the SG Naked covers it up in my photo.

It's probably a sacrilegious thing to do, but I've been told I'm on the express train to hell anyway, so what the heck.

[unsure]

Here's a photo of the poster that I found on Reverb just now.

ee9n7lwgjxrspnhkyinw.jpg

Thank you, Black Dog.

The poster itself has a photo of an ES-175 on it, but the SG Naked covers it up in my photo.

It's probably a sacrilegious thing to do, but I've been told I'm on the express train to hell anyway, so what the heck.

[unsure]

Here's a photo of the poster that I found on Reverb just now.

ee9n7lwgjxrspnhkyinw.jpg

I actually like the shape of the SG with the female figure better, as I'm sure you intended. msp_thumbup.gif

We got a day off because of some much-anticipated snowfall (that never came), and so I made myself productive.

I pulled the Kramer Ferrington KFTII out of the case, restrung her, buffed her down with wax, tuned her up, and played the heck out of her.

She now hangs in the place of honor, right next to the drum kit.

r90_123744.jpg

The Kramer guitar case got some love too.

It got armor-alled before it went back into the closet of many cases.

Edited by sparquelito

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/26/2019 at 3:42 PM, sparquelito said:

I got to feeling ambitious today, so I did some reorganizing in the music/band practice room.

The Alesis drums are happy where they are, but I decided to group all the guitars into their own special corner or spot.

133438.jpg

The bass guitar corner, with my LTD B50 on the left, and the Fender Aerodyne on the right.

133453.jpg

The Gibsons (SG and Les Paul) are together now next to an old Gibson guitars poster, above the keyboards.

133601.jpg

The Teles got their own corner, of course.

My new green Danny Matthews Tele there on the floor with Roxie, the Patrick Gentile build on the lower wall, and my Chapman ML 3 Traditional above that.

r90_133541.jpg

The Sandblasted Strat hangs next to a James Bond movie poster. Make of that what you will.

133510.jpg

The Acoustic Alley here, with my Takamine above my 12 string Martin.

r90_133618.jpg

Odds and ends; My ukulele nook, and the Oddball Wall, featuring a locally-built cigar box guitar and my school bus yellow Ibanez fashioned to compliment my Subaru Baja.

133718.jpg

133631.jpg

I have more guitars and amps, at work and in cases, but this was as tidy as I knew how to make the music room become.

Thanks for walking on the tour with me today.

Cheers!!

🙂

Like Shultz, I see nothing. Seriously cant see the pics. I do see the pic of the back of a naked woman and a 175.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

9 hours ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Like Shultz, I see nothing. Seriously cant see the pics. I do see the pic of the back of a naked woman and a 175.

I think there is a date/time limit on the photo-sharing site I use. 

I'll check it out after I get off work this afternoon.