Gibson Brands Forums

Serial Number Help Custom Les Paul

DGLP503

Any info I can get on this would be wonderful- serial number CS31316. I know this is a 2003 Sam Ash exclusive, but virtually nothing else. It's very heavy at 10 lbs, has a full 59ish neck, appears to look like an R0- tangerine color. Thank you very much!

Just call gibson guitar co. and give them the number. All they are going to tell you is what model it is. They do not give exact specifics though on exclusives. I have a similar situation myself and since yours may be a 2003 model, good luck. Mine is a 2008 model and all they would tell me is the color and nothing else. Not even who sold it. I only knew guitar center sold mine to the original purchaser and that is who I bought it from. Your not going to get specific specs at all from them other than the model and if it is a reissue.

Any info I can get on this would be wonderful- serial number CS31316. I know this is a 2003 Sam Ash exclusive, but virtually nothing else. It's very heavy at 10 lbs, has a full 59ish neck, appears to look like an R0- tangerine color. Thank you very much!

I have called Gibson several time with many serial numbers and I have found that the info seems to be spotty from guitar to guitar. some times i get alot of details and some times all they tell me is the colour, or they confirm that it IS a Gibson and not a fake. It may depend on who answers the phone or who enters the specs in the system on any given day...best of luck.....also POST PIX here we all love pix!

Archived