Gibson Brands Forums

Bigsby or other option for an ES-Les Paul

Djhblues

It's not about Reading 101???????? What is this Kindergarten????

I offered up a way to have a proper Bigsby B-7 on the OP's ES Les Paul. Which includes the use of a Vibramate... There are 2 components. The Vibramate & the Bigsby B-7. The installation requires no drilling, cutting or anything invasive to the Guitar. It's Clean, Simple, looks Factory & does what it supposed to do as only a Bigsby can do...

It is completely reversible...

If you don't know about the Vibramate look it up!!!!

L

I read the thread. I don't need to read it again to come to the same conclusion. You're trying to get under people's skin and you have accomplished that, so move on and stop being a ****.

Reading comprehension issues also?

Once again, thanks to all. Lot of passion and opinions out there! Maybe Ill just save the vibrato for my strat (is that a bad word here?) Actually love my Fender Eric Johnson strat, if anyone is interested. I know the Bigsby looks good, but I think the Les Trem II is a viable option, and IMO looks all right. Easy on, easy off. the only issue is that it will probably not fit in the case. I've been using a Gator padded gig bag for all my guitars, and just swap out, depending on the guitar.

I'll keep you guys in the loop if I pull the trigger.

Once again, thanks to all. Lot of passion and opinions out there! Maybe Ill just save the vibrato for my strat (is that a bad word here?) Actually love my Fender Eric Johnson strat, if anyone is interested. I know the Bigsby looks good, but I think the Les Trem II is a viable option, and IMO looks all right. Easy on, easy off. the only issue is that it will probably not fit in the case. I've been using a Gator padded gig bag for all my guitars, and just swap out, depending on the guitar.

I'll keep you guys in the loop if I pull the trigger.

The Vibramate & Bigsby have no problem fitting in the Factory Case...

I doubt I'll buy another Guitar without a Bigsby, Lyre, Maestro, Trem or Vibrato. They have better Sustain & add more versatility to Guitars...

L

Archived