Gibson Brands Forums

running round in circles

brookie22

hi, my name is James I am 15 years old I have been running around in circles for two-day trying to find someone to talk to at Gibson USA because I have a serious complaint to make against one of there employees. could someone please give me a name and email address of the grievance officer or someone at the Gibson guitar company USA I can talk to.

hi, my name is James I am 15 years old I have been running around in circles for two-day trying to find someone to talk to at Gibson USA because I have a serious complaint to make against one of there employees. could someone please give me a name and email address of the grievance officer or someone at the Gibson guitar company USA I can talk to.

Dare I ask what's the complaint?

Maybe he got so dizzy from running around in circles, he fell down and can't get up. [flapper]

Now that is funny. Haha, msp_flapper.gif I've been watching to see if anyone would respond as I wasn't going to help him. Maybe he has rich parents but I sure couldn't afford one at 13, 14, 15, and on up.

• 1 month later...

Hey 15 year old with a Gibson guitar did you get that mean Gibson employee suspended or fired cause he bullied you...No it was just a sham. Ok go back to your 9th grade reality.

hi I was not trolling, my dad got in touch with our lawyer and then j Davison of Gibson guitars and got the emplyee fired, I also received a 61 custom shop VOS sg for my trouble, I also own a 2017 Les Paul standard a 2018 sg standard and a 61 melody maker, not bad for snotty little kid for England, now I will get back to my 9th grade.

Edited by brookie22

Yeah a Gibson employee bullied me too. Hey Gibson where is my free 4k Gibson Custom Shop Guitar. Man kid you are good. So, do tell the story how you got J Davidson of Gibson Guitars fired? If it s true you are just a little rich t-urd and all those guitas came from your dads money. Cause A 15 year old certainly does not have a job that can afford those guitars. I am 52 and I have to save for at least 6 months if I wanted to get on of those $3000 guitars and if you are getting them in the UK the price is even higher than the US.

This is the best story of the year.

I didn't say I got Davison fired **** wit, and yes I am a little rich kid, which means I have more than you even at 15 hahaha.